We are a vendor for Visions, Valley View, Vista Oaks, Valiant & Connecting Waters.
Get the help you need to be an amazing teacher for your child
Homeschooling your child is one of the most important jobs you can take on. And we get it—it's a big one!
We're here to give you all the support you need to be the best teacher you can for your child. Think of us as your "homeschool coach!"
We give you tons of strategies for teaching and help you make great curriculum choices to make learning fun for your child.
We can also act as an "adjunct classroom" for your family, taking over some of the teaching for you with private or small-group classes in any subject.
And of course, we're always here to answer your questions whenever you need extra support.
Learn More About Our Classes
Thank you for your interest in our Fall programs.
We SEE the WHOLE child and cater to the unique learning style of each child that walks through our door.
Lainie’s Learning Lane, uses a hands-on, multisensory learning environment, with cross curriculum instruction based on developmental needs.
This approach fits the academic and emotional NEEDS which so many children NEED in order to learn successfully.
We feel it is extremely important to make sure your child is placed in the most effective program to fit their learning and academic needs.
In order to do this, we will provide a free informal assessment.
WHAT WE WILL BE OFFERING 1 - 5th graders
Classes begin Sept 10 - May 31 2019
1 FULL SCHOOL DAY - Small-Group Academic Classes - Includes: Lunch break & Social Time
We have created a schedule that offers families to ONLY come to us ONCE a WEEK and receive supplemental work for both math & language arts or just one subject for your child.
Our goal is to continue to provide well trained, open minded and compassionate teachers for your children, whose passion is to support your child academically and emotionally.
MORE BENEFITS of Lainie's Homeschool Programs
FREE 30 minute lunch break and social time included when taking both classes
Our customized curriculum provides strategies to help ALL learners.
We specialize in ADD, ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Auditory Processing and Executive functioning challenges!
Click on the class you would like, complete contract, this sets-up weekly/monthly auto pay, then ENROLL for class.
Sept 10 - May 31 2019 includes 33 weeks of classes
- All families will complete a contract and ONLY pay for the1st week this will activate the weekly auto payments of classes which begins the 1st week of class Sept 10th, 2018
- If at any time you would like stop coming contract stops
- Vouchers families when I receive payment from Charter school I will apply to your account.
Classroom Structure: CURRICULUM PROVIDED
- ONLY 2 - 5 students in class
- Students will learn at a pace that works best for them
- Interactive hands on classroom
- Confidence building environment
- Develop creative, critical thinking and conversation skills
- Accountability and responsibility skills
- Follows state standards
- Grammar: parts of speech, sentence construction
- Reading: phonics, decoding skills
- Vocabulary: picture and written strategies used for retention
- Literature: watching, hearing, reading and understanding literature
- Writing: cross-curriculum projects, group and solo presentations
- Comprehension: multi-sensory strategies that WORK for retention of literature
- Follows state standards
- Common Core taught through manipulatives
- Hand made worksheets THAT STUDENTS LIKE
- Meeting individual goals - (fill the gaps)
- Hands on multisensory lessons
- Exploring math in the world
Pricing include - $35/ hour
- Education assessment to determine your child's learning style included
- Rates include all curriculum material
- Homework included with parent instruction
- IEP support
- Charter funds accepted
WHAT ELSE WILL WE BE OFFERING K - 12 th graders
CREATE YOUR OWN CLASS PRIVATE ACADEMIC COACHING SESSIONS K - 12
Put together a small group All academic subjects plus Spanish, ACT & SAT sessions You choose subject Our academic coaches provide proven strategies based on your child’s Contact us to set-up unique learning style. We specialize in ADD, ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Auditory Processing and Executive functioning challenges!
- Miss Lainie $90/hour
- Teachers $70/ hour
Our rates include support that goes way beyond the one-on-one coaching for your child:
- unlimited phone or in-person support for parents - communication with other professionals in your child's life
MEET OUR HOMESCHOOLING TEAM
Miss Lainie, MA Ed
Founder • Educational Therapist • Credentialed Teacher
We make it easy to get started
When you need help with homeschooling your child, it can feel overwhelming.
Where do you start to look? Who can you trust?
That's why we offer a free, 45-minute meeting with our founder, Miss Lainie.
She'll meet with you and your child to hear your story, talk about options and then work with you to come up with a plan to support your family and make your child's education the best it can be.
We are a vendor for Visions, Valley View, Vista Oaks & Connecting Waters.
Help is on the way!
Get super-helpful tips and strategies when you sign up to receive our bi-weekly emails!